Emergency Medicine Site Director
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine Site Director. Lead our growing team of employed emergency medicine physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs). Use your knowledge and expertise to evaluate and manage the emergency department processes. Collaborate with other departments to achieve shared goals. Do what you were trained to do, and love your job at the same time.
- Provide leadership at UPMC Carlisle: 21 bed ED with more than 28,000 annual visits
- Onsite employed hospitalist team
- Telemedicine services available for neurology, stroke, toxicology, wound and burn care
- Develop, implement and optimize staffing and scheduling models, workflow plans, customer service initiatives, department productivity initiatives and financial performance
- Assist with teaching activities in the Department of Emergency Medicine with emergency medicine residency program
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate emergency department and hospital operations
- Full-time, career-minded licensed emergency medicine physician
- Minimum of three years full time emergency medicine clinical experience and administrative experience preferred
- Board certified in emergency medicine through ABEM or AOBEM
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Highly competitive compensation and a great benefit package
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Relocation allowance
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events and entertainment. Close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey s Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report s Best Cities to Live in 2017, we are a 2 3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered healthcare services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. Its more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals and approximately 11,000 employees serve a 10-county area at outpatient facilities and eight acute care hospitals with 1,360 licensed beds: Carlisle, Community Osteopathic, Hanover, Harrisburg, Lancaster, Lititz, Memorial, and West Shore. The not-for-profit system anticipates caring for more than 1.2 million area residents in FY 2018. For more information, visit www.UPMCPinnacle.com.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Site Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly