BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN PHYSICIAN
A once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to join a new dialysis center in tropical paradise. Make a meaningful difference with the native pacific islanders on these beautiful, tropical islands.
• Newly built facility with 12 Dialysis chairs
• The Biomedical Technician will perform maintenance, troubleshooting, and repair activities to Fresenius dialysis equipment and Ameriwater water treatment systems as required and recommended by the manufacturer.
• Provides preventative maintenance of all ancillary devices assuring they follow the manufacturer's recommendations and in compliance with company policies, industry standards, and local, state, and federal guidelines.
• Must maintain current required certifications
• HIgh school diploma or GED plus Associate Degree in electonics/biomedical technology, or equivalent. (Valid Driver's License required)
Enjoying American Samoa:
• Sublime weather (avg. temp 82 degrees) and undeveloped land make this location an explorer's paradise
• Visit the National Park, pristine beaches, waterfalls, hike in the rainforest, and snorkel. Swim with dolphins or sea turtles and view the whales who stop annually in American Samoa.
• Soak in local customs, visit historic churches, and spend time meeting the locals
• More rustic and unspoiled by tourists, the American Samoa islands give you the chance to live in more natural surroundings.
If you would like to improve access to quality healthcare while embarking on an adventure, contact me via text at 303-263-2094, call at 770-643-5546 or email your c.v. to email@example.com
Jackson Physician Search
770-643-5546 office direct
Specialty: Biomedical Technician
Apply for BIOMEDICAL TECHNICIAN PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly