Rheumatologist in Riverside with partnership track or quality of life track.
Southland Arthritis is one of the largest Rheumatology group in Southern California with 10 providers and offices in the cities of Riverside, San Bernardino, Corona, Menifee, Hemet and Temecula. We participate in weekly Rheumatology Grand Rounds which provides 1 CME credit per week. We also sponsor private online lectures by world class Rheumatologists!
We are looking for a part-time Rheumatologist to work in our Riverside office.
- We can customize a package to fit your needs including options for no-call and no in-patient work.
- Competitive benefits package, signing/retenion bonus, wRVU based productivity bonus, ancillary service bonus, on-call bonus, 401K with an employer contribution, PPO health insurance, Malpractice, CME allowance and Paid-time off.
- Partnership track option is available.
- GME teaching opportunities/mentorship is availabile and provides additional income.
- You can also earn additional revenue by supervising a mid-level provider or participating as a PI or Sub-PI in our clinical trials.
For more information about our group and current providers, please visit www.southlandarthritis.com.
Apply for Rheumatologist in Riverside with partnership track or quality of life track.
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly