Women's Health Field Medical Science Liaison
We are seeking an articulate professional with an engaging personality and solid demonstrated experience within Women's Health to join our team. The Field Science Liaison will be a key member of the Women’s Health Franchise making significant contributions in the following areas: prenatal screening /diagnostics, pan-ethnic carrier testing, cervical cancer screening & biopsies, STI & other vaginal infection testing, and hereditary cancer testing. The Field Science Liaison (FSL) will lead the KOL field engagement opportunities and be an exceptional internal strategic clinical advisor. The FSL will work with external and internal cross-functional partners elevating the entire WH Franchise throughout its full life cycle executing strategically aligned tactics. The FSL reports directly to the Women’s Health VP/General Manager.
- Strengthen the WH franchise through expanding the client network engaging national, regional, and local OB, GYN, MFM, Reproductive Endocrinology KOLs, and academic research leaders.
- Develop and deliver superior oral presentations for the franchise to large or small audiences.
- Deliver exceptional clinical/technical expertise supporting new and existing business opportunities for the franchise.
- Strong strategic clinical advisor to the WH GM focused on pipeline and innovation planning.
- Liaise with Sales Training to create/co-lead outstanding training curriculum for field sales (new hires, national sales meetings, etc.).
- Excellent partnership with the WH Marketing Department to generate evidence-based sales/marketing resources and sales messaging.
- Exceptionally represent the franchise at national, regional, and local congresses.
- Collaborate with the molecular genetics and reproductive health team of experts to lead scientific publications.
- Advanced Clinical/Science Degree required (MD, GC, NP, etc.)
- Must have one of the following valid license/credentials (listed in order of preference):
- OBGYN Medical Degree
- Prenatal Genetic Counselor
- Nurse Practitioner
- Certification in Molecular Pathology
- A minimum of 3 years (5+ preferred) of OB or OB/GYN combined work experience (clinical, research, or lab industry experience).
- Executive presence.
- Superior skills in oral presentations of scientific data to small and large audiences.
- Solid written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Accomplished SME in at least one of the women’s health core testing areas: prenatal/maternal risk assessment screening, pan-ethnic carrier screening, cervical cancer, STI, hereditary cancer testing.
- Proven record of success in developing scientific relationships with KOLs.
- Demonstrated leadership in working with cross functional departments.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with varied deadlines.
- Knowledge of CLIA Guidance.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products software are key skill sets.
- Valid Driver’s License and Insurance.
- Ability to travel 50% of the time (locally and regionally).
- Looking for someone in the NJ area but willing to consider remote for the right candidate.
BioReference Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply for Women's Health Field Medical Science Liaison
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly