Full time Opening at Portsmouth Regional Hospital!
- 209-bed Acute Care Facility
- Level II ACS verified trauma center
- 12hr primary in-house coverage, plus 12hr secondary call from home with 30 min response (rarely called in)
- Robust regional referral opportunities
- Busy Emergency General Surgery component
- 14-bed ICU (and growing) *excellent support
- Services include Orthopedics, Interventional Radiology, Neurosurgery, Hybrid OR, Cardiac Surgery & more.
- Approximately 1,000 trauma admissions per year (higher volumes in the summer) Mainly blunt traumas with 3% penetrating
Trauma Surgeon Criteria:
- Board Certified Surgery with Trauma/Surgical Critical Care Fellowship Required
- ATLS Required
Portsmouth Regional Hospital is a New Hampshire Trauma Medical Review Committee (TMRC) designated Level II trauma center. Portsmouth Regional Hospital is the only level II trauma center on the Seacoast and one of only three in New Hampshire to earn this important distinction. It serves the residents of Maine, Massachusetts and New Hampshire.
Featured on Travel Channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdCBQKKwFsw
NO STATE INCOME TAX
- Settled in 1623, Portsmouth New Hampshire claims to be the nation's third-oldest city, and it served as a focal point of ship building and commerce on the Eastern seaboard until the late 1800s.
- With a population of roughly 20,000 people, Portsmouth is large enough to provide a tremendous amount of experiences and activities but small enough that one never feels like they are living in an urban setting.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
- Permanent positions with equitable scheduling model and unique work/rest model
- Paid Malpractice and no attributed overhead expenses
- Employment model with full benefits; including, health and 401K with employer match
- $5,000 CME Allowance
- Competitive Income Potential Comprehensive back-end support services including recruitment, credentialing, renewals, billing, follow-up clinic support and more
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women’s and Children’s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Trauma Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly