Physician - Endocrinology Job in Florida
Tenet Florida Physician Services is a progressive, comprehensive multispecialty group comprised of over 200 providers throughout Palm Beach, Fort Lauderdale, and Miami.
Due to a large community need, we are actively seeking an additional Endocrinologist for an employed opportunity in Doral, FL (just outside of Miami). You will join a busy, existing practice with one other experienced Endocrinologist. Bilingual skills are highly desired for this position as the practice has a large Spanish speaking patient base.
- Employed opportunity- Available immediately!
- Outpatient only – joining one other Endocrinologist
- No hospital call – light practice call on own patients
- Practice the full gamut of General Endocrinology
- Large Spanish speaking patient base – Bilingual skills highly desired
Some of the benefits of becoming employed with Tenet Florida Physician Services (TFPS) include:
- Guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Paid Time Off
- Malpractice, health, dental, life insurance, and retirement benefits
- A large in-house marketing and business development team
- Professional centralized billing, coding, and collections
- In-house legal team, risk management, and compliance staff
We are currently conducting a nationwide, confidential search for qualified candidates.
- MD or DO
- Must be BE/BC with the American Board of Internal Medicine with subspecialty certification in Endocrinology
- Florida licensed or eligible to obtain licensure in the state of Florida
- Spanish speaking skills are highly desired
Physicians of all experience levels are welcome and encouraged to apply. If interested, please submit a copy of your current CV and contact information for immediate consideration.
Please note: Unfortunately, this employer is ineligible to sponsor J1 waivers and does not qualify as an H1-B cap-exempt employer at this time.
Apply for Physician - Endocrinology Job in Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly