Endocrinologist in the Azalea City of the South
South Georgia Medical Center is a 373-licensed bed health system comprised of a main campus and three satellite campuses; SGMC Berrien Campus, SGMC Lanier Campus, and SGMC Outpatient Plaza. We serve 400,000 residents in a 15-county medical service area covering South Georgia and North Florida. We offer robotic-assisted surgeries, a renowned open-heart surgery program, thriving comprehensive Pearlman Cancer Center, a satellite clinic of the Joseph M. Still Burn Center and other advanced services normally found only in metropolitan hospitals.
SGMC is pleased to announce due to demand we have any exceptional opportunity for a board eligible/certified endocrinologist in our Diabetes Management Center. Come grow with us and provide the best in class quality healthcare to our community.
- Board eligible/certified in endocrinology
- Eligible for unrestricted medical licensure in the State of Georgia
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and communicate effectively within an inter-disciplinary team and with referring physicians to provide high quality patient care
- Passionate about quality, service excellence, safety, process improvement, program development and team building. Experience with the EPIC electronic medical record is a significant plus.
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills. Proven ability to create a positive and productive environment that promotes collegiality and innovation in all settings
- Hospital employment Monday - Friday
- Join an established Endocrine practice
- Experienced staff, state of the art lab, diagnostic testing and microbiology with a fellowship trained endocrine surgeon on staff
- We offer a highly competitive compensation and benefits package that includes a strong base salary, bonus program, health insurances, malpractice insurance, 401k with matching, CME time with financial support, relocation assistance, sign on bonus and more
Valdosta is one of Georgia s most enriched and successful communities. The area boasts a thriving business community, superb educational system, affordable housing, and endless opportunities for recreation, entertainment and the arts. Enjoy a short scenic drive to the pristine beaches of Florida s Atlantic and Gulf Coast. Access to Atlanta, Jacksonville and Tallahassee. Enjoy a vibrant downtown, eateries & tranquil city parks. We have an abundance of family amenities including sport leagues, swim/tennis/golf & country clubs. We are home to Moody Air Force Base and Georgia s very own Valdosta State University with over 14,000 students. Our local regional airport has non-stop flights to Atlanta. Come see why we are the Azalea City of the South.
Economic Development Video- https://youtu.be/rzXKENdTBl4
"Our Community" Video- https://youtu.be/gbWHYPQgscg
For more information please contact me. You will be glad you did.
Director of Physician Recruitment
South Georgia Medical Center
2501 N. Patterson Street, Valdosta, GA. 31602
- C) 770-778-7900
Apply for Endocrinologist in the Azalea City of the South
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly