Atlantic Health System, headquartered in Morristown, New Jersey is a leading non – profit healthcare delivery system in New Jersey. The New Jersey network includes: Morristown Medical Center in Morristown, Overlook Medical Center in Summit, Newton Medical Center in Newton, Chilton Medical center in Pompton Plains, Hackettstown Medical Center in Hackettstown, Goryeb Children’s Hospital in Morristown and Atlantic Rehabilitation and Atlantic Home Care and Hospice.
Atlantic Medical Group is a physician-led and physician-governed organization that delivers the highest quality health care, at the right place, the right price, and the right time. We are a multi-specialty physician group with more than 900 doctors, nurse practitioners and physician assistants at over 300 locations throughout northern and central New Jersey.
Atlantic Medical Group at Overlook Medical center is seeking to hire a Gastroenterologist to join the team. The position will have inpatient and outpatient responsibilities - The position will be affiliated with Overlook Medical Center and will report in to the CMO and the Department Chair.
- Provide clinical care for patients with gastrointestinal disorders including consultation and ongoing care in outpatient practice and inpatient consultation
- Perform endoscopic procedures as needed
- Maintain the standard of care for the delivery of gastroenterology
- Meet all Joint Commission and other regulatory requirements
- Obtain complete history and record findings in a systematic format
- Order, perform and interpret routine laboratory tests
- Order medications and or medical devices as needed
Follow hospital care and round or communicate with hospitalists on the care of hospitalized patients
- Conduct appropriate follow up to ensure appropriate levels of patient care
- Board certification or Board eligible in Internal Medicine/Gastroenterology
Apply for Gastroenterology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly