Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Southern California Pulmonary Critical Care Opportunity
Join our rapidly expanding, nationally recognized cancer institute as we seek to hire a full time Assistant or Associate Level Clinical Professor to join our Pulmonary and Critical Care Division. Seeking Research and Mission Minded Physicians as every discovery we make and every new treatment we create, gives people the chance to live longer, better, and more fully.
- Clinical Duties Include: 2 half days in clinic and Inpatient ICU consults
- Join a team of 5 world class Pulmonary Critical Care physicians with excellent support staff. Nocturnists on staff.
- Candidates with interest and experience in teaching along with demonstrated clinical and scholarly research, strongly encouraged to apply.
- 18 bed ICU-cover only one location (no travel)
- Relocation Assistance Available
- Must be Board Certified in Internal Medicine, Pulmonology or Critical Care Medicine.
Sunny Southern California.
- Enjoy year-round professional sports including NFL, NBA, NHL, MLB, and MLS.
- Unlimited housing options ranging from suburban to elegant neighborhoods in the heart of the city
- Enjoy the miles of pristine beaches including Santa Monica and Malibu
- Home to UCLA, USC, CIT, and many other world class Universities and Colleges.
- LA is truly an international city boasting endless dining venues, shopping, world-class museums, galleries, concerts, festivals, and theatres
Apply for Pulmonary Critical Care Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly