Emergency Medicine Site Director
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking a full-time Emergency Medicine Site Director with a core faculty component. Lead our growing team of employed emergency medicine physicians and advanced practice providers (APPs). Use your knowledge and expertise to evaluate and manage the emergency department processes. Collaborate with other departments to achieve shared goals. Do what you were trained to do, and love your job at the same time.
- Provide leadership at UPMC Pinnacle Community Osteopathic: 21 bed suburban ED with more than 42,000 annual visits
- Onsite employed hospitalist team
- Telemedicine services available for neurology, stroke, toxicology, wound and burn care
- Community Osteopathic hospital serves as the primary community ER rotation for UPMC Pinnacle s Emergency Medicine Residency
- Will be part of a collaborative team who will ensure proper training for our Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Ideal candidate will enjoy teaching residents
- Develop, implement, and optimize staffing and scheduling models, workflow plans, customer service initiatives, department productivity initiatives and financial performance
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to facilitate emergency department and hospital operations
- Full-time, career-minded licensed emergency medicine physician
- Minimum of three years full time emergency medicine clinical experience and administrative experience preferred
- Board certified in emergency medicine through ABEM or AOBEM
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team-oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Relocation allowance
South central Pennsylvania offers endless possibilities: city excitement, rural respite, and suburban family life and community can all be found here. Enjoy excellent work-life balance with easy commutes to work. In addition to fabulous dining, we offer an abundance of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. We are close to historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous Hershey Park and Hershey s Chocolate World.
The area offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20% of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family.
Listed among America s Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report s Best Cities to Live, we are a two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.Interested in this position?
Please contact Denise Bordner, Physician Recruiter
Apply for Emergency Medicine Site Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly