Emergency Medicine Physician
UPMC Pinnacle, a growing, multisite health system is seeking a well-qualified physician to care for patients in our Emergency Department, in Hanover, PA. Join our emergency medicine team. Do what you were trained to do, and love your job at the same time.
- Annual ED visits: 31,000
- Flexible scheduling options
- Strong specialty support available on site
- Experienced APP team working daily with physicians
- Board certified in emergency medicine through ABEM or AOBEM
- Inpatient experience preferred
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate care to patients
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate exceptional clinical outcomes
- Competitive salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) with employer match
- CME allowance
- Relocation allowance
Hanover has something for everyone in a bucolic setting in southwest York County. Enjoy great food, schools and the beautiful outdoors. The practice is located 60 minutes from Baltimore, 2 hours from Washington DC and Philadelphia, and 3 hours from New York City. Live in a historic and vibrant town with big city amenities a short drive away.
For the latest information on available opportunities, please call Denise Bordner, Physician Recruiter at 717-231-8767 or submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Apply for Emergency Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly