UPMC Pinnacle - a growing, multisite health care system in south central Pennsylvania - has an exciting opportunity for an Adult Endocrinologist in Hanover, PA. Join a successful practice specializing in the treatment of diabetes, thyroid, pituitary, osteoporosis, and menopause issues in the outpatient setting and play an integral role in helping to provide high-quality, compassionate care to patients. This current will join an established endocrinologist and two advanced practice providers.
- Join one Endocrinologist and two advanced practice providers in outpatient setting.
- Strong outpatient diabetes program with support for pumps, CGM, and education
- Help develop state-of-the-art technology for treating thyroid diseases including in-office thyroid ultrasound and biopsies
- Strong relationship with infusion center for endocrine testing
- Osteoporosis and fracture prevention program
- Opportunities for future clinical research
- Board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology
- Endocrinology Fellowship
- Eligible for licensure in the state of Pennsylvania
- Will consider 2020 Endocrinology fellowship graduates for candidacy.
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer match
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and paid holidays
- Relocation Allowance
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly, providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over 160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900 physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately 11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin, Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin, Adams and parts of Snyder counties.
About Hanover, Pa.
- A community of more than 55,000 residents located just seven miles north of the Mason-Dixon Line.
- Offers a wide variety of industry and is surrounded by some of the richest agricultural land in the nation.
- Enjoy swimming, boating, and picnicking locally at Codorus State Park. Walk the historic and hallowed grounds of Gettysburg just a short drive away, or enjoy the urban amenities of nearby Baltimore, Md., and Washington, D.C.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools, and some of Pennsylvania s top colleges and universities. Area school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia it s a great place to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com America s Most Livable Cities, and ranked in U.S. News & World Report s Best Cities to Live in 2017, we are a 2 to3 hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia, Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly