General Ortho/Total Joint Surgeon Needed in Southwest Louisiana
This position offers a competitive base salary plus RVU production incentive, and an annual quality bonuses. You will also receive a starting bonus, malpractice coverage, loan forgiveness, medical benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, 7 holidays, 1 week of CME time with an allowance, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please call Ana Primeau directly at 203.663.9337 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2646956.
- Student loan repayment, relocation, and sign-bonus
- High income potential with additional bonuses
- Feel secure being employed by a hospital
- Established busy practice with a great volume
- Monday through Friday, 5-day workweek
- General ortho volume with more hip/knee/total joint volume
- Booming community
- Easy drive to Houston and New Orleans
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for General Ortho/Total Joint Surgeon Needed in Southwest Louisiana
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly