Regional Medical Officer for Expanding Program in a County Located East of Los Angeles
This employed opportunity has an outstanding salary plus director bonus for $300K combined income in the 1st year. You will be offered a stock options, malpractice insurance, medical and dental benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, and a 401k retirement plan.
Come live and practice in this city east of Los Angeles. The Riverside-San Bernardino metro area is known as the 'Inland Empire.' It has more than its share of universities, shops, and great eateries, and offers easy access to LA.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2647307.
- Regional medical officer/director for a premier organization with markets across the US
- Oversee their various facilities in San Bernardino County
- Position a combination of 50% director/admin and 50% acute or post-acute care patients
- Monday to Friday daytime schedule with flexible hours for the various responsibilities
- Should have at least 3 to 4 years of leadership and hospitalist experience
- Outstanding salary plus director bonus for $300K combined income in the 1st year
- Stock options offered
- San Bernardino County has many desirable cities is located an hour east of Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Regional Medical Officer for Expanding Program in a County Located East of Los Angeles
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly