Gynecology Oncologist Job in NY With Easy Access to NYC
This position offers a competitive salary guarantee for 1 year. You will also receive a comprehensive benefits package, life insurance, AD&D insurance, 3 weeks of vacation in the 1st year, 1 weeks of CME and reimbursed expenses, a 401k retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy practicing just north of New York City, NY. Mount Kisco has delightful dining, bakeries, leading healthcare facilities, day spas, shopping, and quaint boutiques.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647464.
- Salary guarantee for 1 year
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Large multispecialty group in New York
- Affiliated with prestigious organizations
- Work with 4 other hem-oncs and large group of OB/GYNs
- Strong support
- Infusion on-site and radiation available at the hospital
- Easy access to NYC and international airports
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Gynecology Oncologist Job in NY With Easy Access to NYC
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly