Hospitalist With Day Block Schedule in Texas
You will receive a competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will also be provided with medical benefits, relocation assistance, CME stipend, a retirement plan, life insurance/disability, and malpractice insurance.
CompHealth is one of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2647497.
- Competitive salary plus incentives/bonuses
- Not-for-profit regional hospital
- 7 on 7 off block schedule
- Work from 7 am to 7 pm
- Internal medicine residency program
- Board certified or board eligible in IM only
- Located in east Texas
- No state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for Hospitalist With Day Block Schedule in Texas
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly