OB/GYN Physician to Join an Established Practice in Vermont
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with incentives/bonuses. You will also be offered malpractice insurance, loan repayment, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Bennington, VT, the main hub of southwestern Vermont and the surrounding region, is known for its never-ending list of outdoor activities and friendly atmosphere. You can enjoy multiple trails, ski slopes, numerous restaurants, and unique shopping. It also has lots of culture and higher education opportunities.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2646438.
- Non-profit healthcare system with loan repayment
- 1/2 day a week blocked for surgery
- 1 weekend per month and 1 weekday per week of call
- Back up to the midwife clinic
- Average 20 patients per day
- Fully integrated EMR
- Hospital-employed position
- Ski resorts, shopping, beautiful village greens, cozy inns, and fall foliage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Apply for OB/GYN Physician to Join an Established Practice in Vermont
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly