Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon
Bristol Health Medical Group is a thriving network of community-based practices staffed by over one hundred of the region’s most skilled primary care physicians, specialty care physicians and advanced practice providers dedicated to Bristol Hospital’s goal of being one of the best community hospitals in Connecticut.
We have an exceptional opportunity for a BC/BE orthopedic surgeon who is fellowship trained in Sports Medicine to join a respected and well-established orthopedic practice. The ideal candidate will have expertise in sports medicine, shoulder and elbow surgery, foot and ankle and general orthopedics.
Be part of an energetic and collaborative team of orthopedic surgeons with physiatry, pain management and orthopedic physician assistant support, all working together in a brand new ambulatory care center.
- Includes orthopedic services to outpatient, inpatient, consults and ER coverage
- Established patient panel and large referral network
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
- Top rated Level 3 Trauma community hospital
- Highly skilled OR support team and Surgical PA support
- 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art hospital surgical suite
- General orthopedic call 1:4
- On-site physical therapy
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Orthopedic Sports Medicine Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly