CHIEF HEALTH OFFICER
- Position Type
The School Board of Miami-Dade County, Florida (M-DCPS), the fourth largest school district in the nation, is accepting applications for Chief Health Officer. To view the full job description please go to: http://jobs.dadeschools.net/Apply.asp and search for Chief Health Officer. Salary commensurate with experience.
- Master’s degree in a medical field, Health Care Administration, or related field. Medical Doctor, Doctor Nurse Practitioner, Doctor of Public Health, PharmD, Doctor of Osteopathic or PHD with a concentration in public health preferred.
- At least five (5) years of experience in a healthcare setting with experience in identifying and developing plans to address specific health concerns and disease outbreaks. Experience in a clinical setting with school-age students preferred.
- Strong knowledge of current health trends and concerns.
- Demonstrated experience mobilizing others around health initiatives.
- Experience leading health initiatives in a large educational organization preferred. In addition to the above, the ideal candidate should have an understanding of and familiarity with the Miami-Dade County community.
Please apply online through e-Recruiting at: http://jobs.dadeschools.net/Apply.asp and attach a resume, cover letter and two professional letters of recommendation signed and dated within the past year to your candidate profile. The application deadline is Tuesday, September 22, 2020.
Questions should be addressed to Mr. Jorge Rubio, District Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 305-995-7196.
Apply for CHIEF HEALTH OFFICER
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly