Gastroenterologist (0.5 FTE)
Gastroenterologist (0.5 FTE) - Part Time Position:
Franciscan Digestive Care Associates is a premier & well respected group of more than 20 physicians and advance practice providers (APPs) in the Pacific Northwest seeking a Board Certified/Eligible Gastroenterologist to join our team as part of the Franciscan Health System and the Rainier Health Accountable Care Organization. We pride ourselves in practicing high quality, evidence based, and patient centered medicine. Work locations will be Pierce County, WA, which can include Tacoma and Lakewood.
We have a strong culture of collegiality and team approach to decision making. We have also created a unique, efficient and highly desirable physician work model. In our ongoing effort to expand our exceptional care to regions in the South Puget Sound, we are looking for a well-trained, collegial, caring physician who is motivated to provide the best possible patient care to join our highly acclaimed group.
- A unique, efficient and highly desirable physician work model including a team of advanced endoscopists and dedicated GI hospitalists who provide most weekday, weekend, and night call coverage.
- Highly efficient GI ASC’s
- ERCP and EUS skills not required
- Part-Time Position: approximately 3 days per week with some flexibility in scheduling
- Washington State medical license (or ability to obtain)
- Board Certified (or eligible) in Gastroenterology
Equal Opportunity Employment Consistent with our Core Values, Catholic Health Initiatives employers are EEO/AA/M/F/Vets/Disabled Employers. Qualified applications will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identification, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic.
Apply for Gastroenterologist (0.5 FTE)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly