OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
Our affiliate, Unified Women’s Healthcare of North Carolina, is looking for an Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious Women's Health Care Center in Greensboro, NC. Join a compassionate group who provide a team approach to patient care. Every member of our staff is focused on making the patient experience in our office individualized and meaningful. Residents encouraged to apply!
About the Practice:
The practice consists of 9 physicians with 5 OB/GYN’s in the call rotation, 4 physicians that do only Gynecology and 1 Nurse Practitioner for support. This practice has been serving patients in the Greensboro Metro Area for over 35 years and is a great opportunity for someone to join a big team with an established patient base in the region. The hospital associated with this practice is the Moses H. Cone Memorial Hospital. There is also a Med-Spa onsite.
- Large practice of 9 physicians and 1 Nurse Practitioner
- Family type environment with extremely little staff turnover
- Center offers full range of comprehensive Women’s Health Services including OB/GYN, surgical gynecology with the ability to perform some minimally invasive procedures on site, Med-Spa, and Lab work processing
- 5-day workweek but office closes early on Fridays. Overall, great work/life balance
- 4 weeks of vacation time per year
- Patient Census: 30+ /daily per OB/GYN
- 2 year partnership track and earning potential as a partner is typically $500K+
- Will be working with many experienced physicians that can provide support and mentorship to a resident
- Greensboro, North Carolina, is one of those places that's large enough to have everything you need but small enough for you to regularly bump into friends when you are in town. People who live here love it and say they have no reason to leave. Those who do leave will often return to settle down and raise their children in the metro area.
- There is plenty of arts, entertainment, recreation, shopping and restaurants to keep single’s and families busy. Greensboro is home to the region's largest hospital, and it boasts many public parks and gardens
- Greensboro is part of the Piedmont Triad and is nicknamed the "Gate City". It's a short drive to all the other major cities in the state. If you go west you can enjoy the mountain areas or if you go east, you can enjoy the beach
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance, malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan. Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
About Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC
Unified Women’s Healthcare, LLC proudly provides physician recruiting services for the largest, physician owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more than 600 affiliated practices and 1,800 providers in 12 states and Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides candidates with a variety of practice settings and career opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large, national women’s healthcare company while knowing that physician governance and clinical decision making remains the exclusive domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network, advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate and expand, while providing tools, training, support, and additional practice resources.
Recruiter: Sergio Serbenski
Apply for OB/GYN Physician Opportunity
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly