Join our Team
Parkview Health is actively recruiting a Board Eligible/Board Certified Urologist to join our team in Fort Wayne, Indiana.
Specifics of the Role
Ideal candidate will be highly energetic with personable and outgoing personalities. Robot experience is a plus. New graduates and experienced physicians are welcome to apply.
- Physician led team establishing flexible and creative call/schedules
- Epic electronic medical record software
- Weekend only options available for physicians who do not desire to relocate
Our current team includes 13 physicians and 9 Advanced Practice Providers and works primarily at our Parkview Regional Medical Center campus located on the north side of Fort Wayne, Indiana. Our comprehensive services include a full range of diagnostic studies and the latest interventional treatments such as:
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery
- Minimally Invasive Surgery
- GreenLightTM Laser, Holmium Laser, Bipolar, and advanced surgical treatment options for enlarged prostate (benign prostatic hyperplasia or BPH)
- Interstim therapy and Botox for overactive bladder (OAB) and neurologic conditions of the bladder
- Advanced treatment options for female and male urinary incontinence
- Comprehensive kidney stone management and prevention
- Men s Health
- Proudly committed to bringing the highest quality of care to northeast Indiana and northwest Ohio
- Region s largest employer with over 13,000 employees
- Health system is comprised of more than 800 world-class providers in more than 45 specialties in over 300 locations.
- Named one of the nation s top employers by Forbes
- Named one of the nation s 15 Top Health Systems by IBM Watson Health
- Received national recognition from The Leapfrog Group for straight A s in patient safety
- Highly competitive salaries plus annual incentive compensation opportunity
- Commencement bonus
- Paid relocation
- Student loan assistance
- Retirement contribution plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Medical, dental, vision & life insurance
- Short and long-term disability
- And many other non-traditional benefits!
Northeast Indiana is in the middle of it all, located just three hours or less by car from Midwest cities including Chicago, Cincinnati, Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis but with its own unique vibe and easygoing lifestyle.
Here, we offer the opportunity to create your version of the American dream, whether you re looking to grow your career, family or home.
Fort Wayne, the region s hub and Indiana s second largest city, consistently ranks as one of the best places to live in the U.S. and boasts some of the nation s lowest cost of living.
Putting the Life in Your Work-Life Balance
Northeast Indiana has the charm of small-town life, but with big-city amenities, like vibrant downtown Fort Wayne. It has dining and night life that rival the most eclectic places across the nation. We are big on outdoor adventures, and we love to explore. If you re a fan of professional sports, you won t be bored. If you like fairs, festivals and happenings, you ll have every weekend covered. There are so many events to keep you busy every day of the week!
We encourage you to come visit our growing health system and vibrant community and we will commit to welcoming you with our big-hearted hospitality.
Apply for Urologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly