- Seeking one neurosurgeon to join high volume fast paced existing practice
- Substantially spine practice with 10% cranial and limited trauma.
- New medical campus -- one location -- level II Trauma Center. Extremely convenient access between the clinic and hospital for inpatient and outpatient activities
- 132 bed tertiary hospital (all private rooms)
- Total number of clinicians in specialty currently in department at practice site: 1 physician, 2 APCs
- Dedicated Neurosurgical ICU and floor
- Thrombectomy capable stroke center
- 1 Orthopedic Spine surgeon and 1 Neuro-interventional Neurologist on staff
- Anticipated volume of office patients per day: 10-15 to start
- Anticipated volume of procedures per day: 2-5/day
- Call description weekdays and weekends: 15 days of call per month
- Average inpatient practice volume per week or month: 10/week
- Dedicated Neurosurgical operating rooms
- Arm 1 and O Arm 2 with stealth S7 and 8 stations
- 2 Medtronic power pedicle screw drivers
- No pediatric surgeries
- Certified as HIMSS EMRAM (Electronic Medical Record Adoption Model) Level 7 for both our Inpatient and Ambulatory facilities
- Very competitive salary guaranteed with full benefits and paid malpractice insurance.
- BE/BC Neurosurgery
- Fellowship trained physicians encouraged to apply
- Centrally located on the border of North Dakota & Minnesota.
- 3.5 hours northwest of Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 240,000+ Fargo-Moorhead is a vibrant, economically strong, growing community.
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 7 hospitals
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Apply for Neurosurgery
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly