ApolloMD Emergency Medicine Administrative Fellowship
The ApolloMD Emergency Medicine Administrative Fellowship is an immersive two-year program for new and recent emergency medicine residency graduates with an interest in emergency medicine administration, operations and department leadership. Our comprehensive program provides hands-on involvement and mentorship designed to prepare residency graduates with the leadership, administrative, quality, risk management, research and operational skills necessary to lead an emergency department, hospital, or healthcare system.
Administrative fellows will work closely with corporate and clinical executives from the ApolloMD and Wellstar Health System teams, including Wellstar GME, emergency department leadership, hospital leadership and regional leadership. The fellows will pursue concurrent enrollment in an Executive MBA program through Kennesaw State University, Georgia State University or the University of Georgia.
- Graduate of an ACGME Emergency Medicine Residency Program
- Board Eligible/Board Certified in Emergency Medicine
- Must hold a Georgia Medical License and DEA number prior to start of fellowship
Advanced Degree: Executive MBA
Length of Fellowship: 2 years
Fellowship Program Start: July 1st
Number of Positions: 2 fellows per year
Administrative Curriculum: The administrative fellow will be an active member of the emergency department leadership team and will be actively mentored by the Fellowship Program Director and ED Medical Directors with anticipated growth to a leadership role as an Assistant Medical Director.
Corporate Operations/Management Curriculum: The administrative fellow will meet with ApolloMD Executive and Corporate Leadership and work with ApolloMD s Divisional and Regional Presidents. Fellows will also attend ApolloMD s Annual Leadership Conference.
- Enrollment in an Executive MBA program through Kennesaw State University, Georgia State University or University of Georgia
- Wellstar Physician Leadership Academy (Year 2)
- ACEP Scientific Assembly (Year 2), assist in recruitment and interviews
- ACEP ED Directors Academy
- ACEP Leadership and Advocacy Conference
- ApolloMD Leadership Conference
Research: Expected to carry out a quality research project in the fellow s selected area of administrative interest.
Final Project: Fellow will develop and implement a strategic plan initiative.
Please submit the following application via email:
- A cover letter describing your interest in EM Administration and relevant prior experience
- Current Curriculum Vitae
- Three Letters of Support (one from your Residency Director)
For any questions regarding the program, contact Dr. Tariq Noohani, Fellowship Program Director at email@example.com.
Apply for ApolloMD Emergency Medicine Administrative Fellowship
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly