Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician - Lincoln Medical Center - Bronx, New York
NYC Health + Hospitals/Lincoln, located just 15 minutes from NYC, is an acute care teaching hospital academically affiliated with Weill-Cornell Medical College. Dedicated to providing high quality patient care to a diverse community, Lincoln Medical Center is a NYS designated and ACS verified Level I Adult Trauma Center with multiple Centers of Excellence.
We are currently searching for a Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician for our Pediatric Emergency Department.
- High volume Pediatric Emergency Department with more than 40,000 annual visits
- Emergency Medicine and Pediatric residents working in Pediatric Emergency Department
- Nurse Practioner and Physician Assistant support
- Active and productive research program
- Fast Track Pediatric area
- Active clinical programs in ultrasound, simulation and education
- Newly renovated Emergency Department
- Board eligible or board certified in Pediatric Emergency Medicine preferred
- Possess or eligible for a New York State License
- Newly graduated physicians are encouraged to apply
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine Physician - Lincoln Medical Center - Bronx, New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly