Mercy Clinic is seeking a BE/BC Gastroenterologist to join an established practice on campus of Mercy Hospital Jefferson just 30 minutes outside St. Louis, Missouri.
Our Gastroenterology practices are a part of Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organization in the country by SK&A.
This Position Offers:
- Opportunity for ERCP, Motility and Small Bowel Capsule for those interested
- Call coverage 1:4
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
Mercy Hospital Jefferson:
- 251 acute bed hospital
- A state of the art Endoscopy Unit
- 32,000 adult emergency visits annually
- Robust Hospitalist program, EICU and Epic Electronic Health Records
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
Office: 314-364-2949 | fax: 314-364-2597
email@example.com | mercy.net/careers
Apply for Gastroenterologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly