Medical Director of Pathology Services
Forward Pathology Solutions is seeking a dynamic, energetic leader to join their team as a Medical Director of Pathology Services at Presbyterian/St. Luke’s Medical Center in Denver. Forward Pathology Solutions (FPS), a wholly owned subsidiary of HCA Healthcare was established in 2010 to better serve HCA Healthcare patients, client physicians, hospitals, and clinics.
Currently, FPS employs over 160 board certified multispecialty pathologists and provides professional services to over 70 HCA hospitals, Integrated Regional Laboratories, as well as commercial clients. In the Denver market, FPS provides services to 6 HCA Healthcare facilities (known regionally as HealthONE) that all work collaboratively to care for patients of the metro Denver area.
This position offers an excellent salary, full benefit package, and career growth with The ideal candidate will have:
- 3-5 years of leadership experience
- Hematopathology Fellowship training strongly preferred
- AP/CP Board Certification
- Colorado license or FCVS in place
- Excellent interpersonal and team-building skills
Known as the Mile High City, Denver frequently ranks in the top tier of major "best places to live" lists.
- 310 sunny days a year w/ 4 seasons
- Community culture based on being active and outdoor living. Residents enjoy the nation’s largest metro network of neighborhood trail systems, open space parks, nature preserves, skateboard parks, off-leash dog parks.
- Beautiful views of the Rockies from most neighborhoods in Denver Metro area. 90 minute drive to Colorado's famous ski resorts and hiking trails
Apply for Medical Director of Pathology Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly