- Compensation & production well above national average!
- No Partnership Track
- Seeking full-time Radiologist, with fellowship training, willing to practice general diagnostic radiology and use fellowship skills to join a growing practice of 10 radiologists based out of Fargo:
- 5 Diagnostic Radiologists in Fargo
- 3 Interventional Radiologists in Fargo
- 2 Diagnostic Radiologists in Detroit Lakes
- Our ideal candidate would have fellowship training in Neuroradiology, Chest Imaging, Pediatric Imaging or Woman’s Imaging
- The practice has off-site, overnight, coverage and separate IR call
- Breast imaging is not required
- Basic interventional skills such as lumber puncture, MSK injection are preferred
- State-of-the-art technology including; 2 MRIs, 3 CTS, PET CT, Nuclear Medicine, ultrasound, single plane & biplane Angio suites, fully implemented PACs and voice dictation
- Very competitive Time Off
- Very collegial team. No issues of seniority.
- Opportunity for physician leadership, if desired
- Fargo-Moorhead population: 225,000. Fargo is listed as a “Top 100 Best Places To Live”.
- Safe community with Great schools
- Regional Service area consists of 25 clinics & 5 hospitals
- 4 seasons activities and easy access to surrounding lakes for boating, fishing, hunting, skiing
- Excellent airport with direct flights to Atlanta, Chicago, Dallas, Denver, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Minneapolis/St. Paul, Orlando-Sanford and Phoenix-Mesa
- BC/BE Radiology
- Fellowship trained
Essentia Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran Status.
Search or Apply online at www.essentiahealth.org/careers or contact:
Apply for Radiology
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly