Breast Imaging Radiologist
Ochsner Medical Center in New Orleans is seeking BC/BE radiologists and other physicians to join our growing Breast Imaging section. This position includes coverage at Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway (a tertiary / quaternary academic medical center), the Lieselotte Tansey Breast Center at Ochsner, and 3 Ochsner South Shore community hospitals.
- Part time or Full time
- Duties include the full scope of breast imaging examinations including screening & diagnostic mammography and digital breast tomosynthesis, breast ultrasound, and breast MRI, as well as core needle biopsies and surgical localizations at Ochsner New Orleans South Shore hospitals and outpatient facilities.
- Resident supervision and academic responsibilities are required at the Lieselotte Tansey Breast Center at Ochsner and Ochsner Medical Center New Orleans - Jefferson Highway.
- Current weekend coverage approximately 1 in 8 and one late shift (12 noon 8 pm) per month
- After hours ED coverage provided by Ochsner employed Emergency Radiologists
- IR coverage provided by Ochsner employed Interventional Radiologists
- Breast Imaging Fellowship or extensive breast imaging experience required
New Orleans is one of the most exciting and vibrant cities in America. Amenities include multiple universities, academic centers, professional sports teams, world-class dining, cultural interests, renowned live entertainment, and music.
Ochsner Health is a system that delivers health to the people of Louisiana, Mississippi and the Gulf South with a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate. Ochsner Health is a not-for-profit committed to giving back to the communities it serves through preventative screenings, health and wellness resources and partnerships with innovative organizations that share our vision. Ochsner Health healed more than 876,000 people from across the globe in 2019, providing the latest medical breakthroughs and therapies, including digital medicine for chronic conditions and telehealth specialty services. Ochsner Health is a national leader, named the top hospital in Louisiana and a top children s hospital by U.S. News & World Report. As Louisiana s leading healthcare educator, Ochsner Health and its partners educate thousands of healthcare professionals annually. Ochsner Health is innovating healthcare by investing in new technologies and research to make world-class care more accessible, affordable, convenient and effective. Ochsner's team of more than 26,000 employees and 4,500 providers are working to reinvent the future of health and wellness in the region. To learn more about Ochsner Health, please visit www.ochsner.org. To transform your health, please visit www.ochsner.org/healthyyou.
Interested physicians should apply to: https://ochsner.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/OchsnerPhysician/job/New-Orleans---New-Orleans-Region---Louisiana/Breast-Imaging-Radiologist_REQ_00076179
Sorry, no opportunities for J-1 applications at present.
Apply for Breast Imaging Radiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly