Chief Medical Officer
The Corvallis Clinic is actively recruiting a Chief Medical Officer. The Clinic, a physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty group, has a 70+ year tradition of providing exceptional care to the residents of Oregon s mid-Willamette Valley.
- Administrative experience with physician-led group highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with quality-based programs, policy development and regulatory compliance.
- History of implementing strategic initiatives that increase and enhance productivity while surpassing patient and provider satisfaction goals.
- Participate as ex-officio member of the Board of Directors, PEER Review, Professional Standards, Medical Department Chairs, EMR and Compensation Committees.
- Experience working with physicians and professional providers with a diverse background and perspectives.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Focus on strengthening the patient experience by enhancing the physician and professional provider experience.
- Maintain 0.25 FTE clinical practice.
- Top Ten Best College Town; home to Oregon State University
- One of the best public school districts in the state
- Thriving downtown with eclectic mix of local bistros, theaters, art galleries and River Walk
- Easy access to the Pacific Ocean, Cascade Mountains and Portland Metropolitan area
Interested? Please contact:
Karrie Wuerch, Administrative Director Physician Recruitment & Relations 541-768-2330 | firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information visit: CorvallisClinic.com
Apply for Chief Medical Officer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly