In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Kings County our teams accommodate more than 518,076 outpatient visits, more than 141,328 emergency room visits, and with 627 beds, more than 25,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains a strong academic affiliation with SUNY Downstate Medical Center in order to maintain its high standards of healthcare delivery.
- Anesthetic management for patients requiring surgical procedures in the Operating Room and/or Obstetrical area.
- Supervision of CRNA staff, resident, medical student and student nurse anesthetists in the clinical area.
- Ongoing participation in the departmental Quality Assurance program.
- Membership in appropriate committees, as requested by the Chief of Service and/or Chairperson.
- Clinical resource for all levels of trainees.
- Participation in the didactic portion of resident, student nurse anesthetist and medical students' educational programs.
- Time not spent in direct patient care will be devoted to appropriate administrative, educational and/or research activities.
- Participate in ongoing continuing education programs to maintain and upgrade skills.
- Demonstrate an awareness of the Organization's safety plan and demonstrate proficiency in each skill.
Apply for Anesthesiologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly