Gastroenterologist Physician - Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma - Ardmore, Oklahoma
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Gastroenterologist in beautiful southern Oklahoma. Join a thriving health care system recognized both locally and nationally for providing exceptional patient care.
Live, work, and play in a thriving Oklahoma community nestled between two of the country's fastest growing metropolitan areas - Dallas, Texas and Oklahoma City, Oklahoma. With a draw area of over 100,000+ people, this quaint community offers amenities for the entire family!
Mercy Clinic GI Ardmore
- Bread & Butter practice - see 20-25 patients per day
- Daily block times for scopes / 8:00 AM start time/ can work up to 3 suites
- New Olympus 190 Scopes
- Experienced and highly trained staff / 12-minute turnover time in GI lab
- Opportunity to build busy practice, quickly - literally walk into a queue of patients ready to be seen
- 20+ referring primary care physicians in community / 110k service area
- Call is limited to 9 days a month
- Comprehensive Sub-specialty support / Active helicopter & ambulance if needed.
This Position Offers
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee with productivity based model to follow
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus and resident stipends available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy Hospital Ardmore is a full-service tertiary hospital with 190 licensed beds, a staff of nearly 1,100 and almost 100 physicians. We're southern Oklahoma's leader in providing cancer care and our Joint Replacement Center has earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its compliance with national quality and patient safety standards.
Welcome to Ardmore!
A gateway city, Ardmore greets visitors traveling by car on I-35 or by rail on Amtrak. In between these two major transportation by-ways lays a confident community with a bold vision and an independent spirit. Ardmore was built by entrepreneurs filled with dreams and the drive to make them true. Today, Ardmore’s new pioneers are forging their own way, re-imagining this proud city and reshaping its bright future.
Art and architecture, boutiques and ballparks, pizza and prime rib, coffeehouses and craft beer, lakes and shakes, spuds and SPADs, ritz and rodeo, quaint and quirky. You can find it all here, in the place where eastern Oklahoma ingenuity meets western Oklahoma independence. From its pioneering spirit to its modern outlook, this southern Oklahoma city is a not-so-hidden gem of the Sooner State.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Apply for Gastroenterologist Physician - Mercy Clinic of Oklahoma - Ardmore, Oklahoma
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly