Ob/Gyn Hospitalist Medical Director Colorado
Envision Physician Services is seeking a Site Medical Director for our Ob/Gyn hospitalist program with St. Francis Medical Center in Colorado Springs, CO. We provide an environment that fosters growth, advancement and continuing education. Our physicians enjoy competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits, flexible schedules, paid malpractice premiums and much more all backed by an exceptional quality of practice.
- This physician-led Ob/Gyn Hospitalist group is passionate about delivering high-quality patient care. Enjoy unparalleled practice support, growth opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, state-of-the-art hospitals and facilities, optimal staffing ratios and stable contracts.
- Full-time Site Medical Director opening. High risk obstetrics training and experience required. Leadership experience required.
- OB/GYN Hospitalist experience required.
Penrose-St. Francis Health Services is a full-service, 522-bed acute care facility in Colorado Springs which includes Penrose Hospital and St. Francis Medical Center. Penrose-St. Francis has been named One of America s 50 Best Hospitals for 10 years in a row (2008 - 2017) by Healthgrades , plus they are southern Colorado's only Magnet Recognized hospital.
They are part of Centura Health, Colorado and western Kansas largest hospital and health care network delivering advanced care to more than half a million people each year, across 17 hospitals, two senior living communities, health neighborhoods, physician practices and clinics, home care and hospice services, and Flight For Life Colorado.
Located 60 miles south of Denver, Colorado Springs is the number two Best Place to Live in America, according to the 2018 rankings released by U.S. News & World Report. High ratings for Job Market and Quality of Life boosted the city into the top two.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION
Envision Physician Services is a dynamic physician- and clinician-led organization that has been offering exceptional career opportunities for more than 60 years. With more than 25,000 affiliated clinicians coast-to-coast, Envision Physician Services is nationally recognized for delivering clinical excellence supported by innovation, integration and exceptional leadership.
Whether you are considering full-time, part-time, per diem, employed or independent contractor (site- and specialty-specific) opportunities with Envision Physician Services, you can rest assured you will be working for an organization that delivers unmatched opportunities and resources, including:
- Strong leadership at local, regional and national levels
- Exceptional quality of practice backed by comprehensive support services
- Optimal staffing ratios with flexible and equitable scheduling options
- A-rated professional liability insurance
- Extensive variety of practice settings coast-to-coast
- Competitive compensation including several benefit options
- Opportunities for professional development, mentoring and career advancement
- Comprehensive education and training on leadership, management and clinical best practices, including a wide variety of CME programs
- Clinical and scientific research opportunities
*Benefits vary by division, clinical specialty and employment status.
Quality people. Quality care. Quality of LIFE.(TM) Envision Physician Services is a national physician-led practice management company. This privately held company provides outsourced clinical department recruitment, staffing, management and billing/collection services for hundreds of hospitals and health systems nationwide.
Known for its unique structure, Envision Physician Services develops local practices, supports them with regionally-located clinical leadership and operational personnel and provides them access to unprecedented national resources. Each Envision Physician Services practice has its own unique culture, but all sites recruit and hire clinicians who share the company's core values of being patient-focused, customer-centered and caregiver-inspired.
Envision Physician Services is a family of companies, each of which has clinical staffing needs. Full-time, part-time, and independent contractor opportunities are available through Envision Physician Services.
Candidates considering a career within the Envision Physician Services family of companies will find a variety of community types (from small towns to major urban areas), practice settings (small hospitals to major academic health systems), job levels (entry level to senior management), and competitive pay with exceptional benefits. Specialties supported include Emergency Medicine, Hospital Medicine, Women s and Children s, Surgery, Anesthesia and Radiology/Teleradiology.
Envision Physician Services is proud to be an EOE/AA employer.
Apply for Ob/Gyn Hospitalist Medical Director Colorado
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly