Occupational Medicine Physician in the Philadelphia suburbs
Main Line HealthCare has a new opportunity for a well-trained, board eligible/board certified occupational medicine physician in the Philadelphia suburbs to join our busy and well regarded practices.
- Enjoy the benefits of working in a well-established, hospital employed practice
- Full time opportunity but part time will be considered
- Occupational Medicine and Urgent Care practice
- Four locations located in the beautiful suburbs of Philadelphia
- Ample support staff
- Experience a plus but not required
Benefits and Lifestyle:
- Healthy work/life balance
- Reasonable call schedules
- High income potential with competitive base compensation and production incentives
- Excellent benefits package that includes vacation, CME and a pension plan as well as 403b with match
- Financial security with working for a top ranked, financially secure hospital system
- Area is well known for the top ranked (nationally) public and private schools
- Less than an hour drive to historic Philadelphia
- Wonderful cultural opportunities
- Short drive to beaches, mountains, New York City and Washington, DC
About Main Line Health
Founded in 1985, Main Line Health (MLH) is a not-for-profit health system serving portions of Philadelphia and its western suburbs. At its core are four of the region s respected acute care hospitals Lankenau Medical Center, Bryn Mawr Hospital, Paoli Hospital and Riddle Hospital as well as one of the nation s premier facilities for rehabilitative medicine, Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital; Mirmont Treatment Center for drug and alcohol recovery; and Main Line Health HomeCare & Hospice, a home health service. Main Line Health also consists of Main Line HealthCare, one of the region s largest multi-specialty physician networks, and the Lankenau Institute for Medical Research, a non-profit biomedical research organization located on the campus of Lankenau Medical Center. Main Line Health is also comprised of five outpatient health centers located in Broomall, Collegeville, Exton, Concordville and Newtown Square.
Main Line Health Hospitals, with more than 10,000 employees and 2,000 physicians, are the recipients of numerous awards for quality care and service, including System Magnet designation, the nation s highest distinction for nursing excellence, and being named among the nation s best employers by Forbes magazine. Main Line Health is among the area s leaders in medicine, providing advanced patient-centered care, education and research to help our community stay healthy. To learn more, visit mainlinehealth.org.
For more information, please visit our website or contact:
Apply for Occupational Medicine Physician in the Philadelphia suburbs
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly