Live Where Others Vacation!
Endocrinology Opportunities at the Beach in South Coastal Delaware
Ready to move to the beach? Practice Endocrinology in a family-oriented resort area with optimal work-life balance.
Beebe Healthcare is a progressive, not-for-profit community health system with a 210-bed hospital, numerous satellite facilities throughout south coastal Delaware, and a multi-million dollar system-wide expansion is underway. Beebe is committed to attracting and retaining top clinical talent. Endocrinologist BE/BC
- Two endocrinology opportunities working with an established practice with a large patient base and with patients of Beebe s Diabetes Management Department
- Employed opportunities are within Beebe Medical Group, a large multi-specialty hospital network
- Competitive salaries with incentives and generous benefits packages, including relocation and CME allowances and more
About Beebe Healthcare
- Beebe is progressive, with high patient satisfaction
- Cardiac surgery, interventional cardiology, cancer center with radiation, da Vinci Xi robot, 256-slice CT, 3.0T MRI, PET CT Scan, 3D mammography, and hyperbaric chambers
- 400+ providers on staff; 48,000+ Emergency visits
- Margaret H. Rollins School of Nursing on site
About the Area
- Smart, safe and progressive, family-friendly Southern Delaware
- Exceptional quality of life
- Nationally ranked beaches and boardwalks by Parents Magazine, National Geographic, Travel and Leisure, and American Profiles
- Relaxed community where recreational opportunities include water sports, outdoor life, golf and cycling
- Cultural offerings range from beach life and festivals to theater, fine art and superb dining
- Private, charter and public school options
- Low taxes and no sales tax; low cost of living
- Close to Philadelphia, Baltimore, DC, and NYC
Beebe Healthcare. Rich in History, Focused on the Present, with an Eye to the Future.
Beebe is non-smoking and fragrance-free.
Apply for Endocrinologist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly