Seeking BC/BE Experienced Diagnostic Radiologist for White City OR VA Southern Oregon Rehabilita...
The White City OR, VA Southern Oregon Rehabilitation Center & Clinics (SORCC), a 255 Bed Residential Rehabilitation and Primary Care / Mental Health Outpatient Facility is seeking a BC/BE Diagnostic Radiologist to join one other assigned Radiologist to assist in expanding outpatient radiology care and services to improve Veteran patient healthcare outcomes.
Selected candidate must be comfortable and skilled in providing the full range of image interpretations, procedures, and patient care services within the scope of Diagnostic Radiology and subspecialty expertise, to include Ultrasonography, Computed Tomography and Magnetic Resonance Imaging. Candidate with current/past clinical leadership experience and success in standing up new or expanding radiology service of similar scope and complexity would be a definite plus. Work Schedule/Tour of Duty: Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM. No call, evenings or weekend coverage expected.
- Must be a Citizen of the U.S.
- Must have current unrestricted U.S. medical license
- Must be BC or BE in Diagnostic Radiology (New Grads Considered)
White City OR lies in the “Rogue Valley” in Jackson County of Southern Oregon, which runs from Crater Lake to the Pacific, with a city population of about 7,995 and enjoys warm summer Mediterranean climate and mild winters. The area is well known for its natural beauty, camping, fishing and hiking opportunities throughout the “Denman Wildlife Area”, which consists of two units, both south and north of White City, which are also considered high-use hunting zone, especially for game birds, and annually since 1992, has played host to the Youth Game-Bird and Waterfowl Hunt. The region has a growing and vibrant wine industry and plays hosts to the Oregon Shakespeare Festival in Ashland OR. White City is located at the junction of Oregon Route 62 and the 140, with connections to Medford OR (City Pop of 83,072 & Metropolitan Area Population of 2178,479) by way of the “Oregon POINT” (Public Oregon Intercity Transit), a four-route intercity bus service of the Oregon Depart of Transportation, and exists to connect towns and rural communities with major transportation hubs and urban centers. Oregon State University, Rogue Valley Community College and Oregon Institute of Technology all have multiple campuses throughout the region and in White City.
Benefits and Features:
- Expected Salary range for well qualified Radiologist (Physician) will range from $320,000 to $350,000, with consideration given to candidate's qualifications, credentials and experience; and may include up to $15,000 in Annual Performance Bonus.
- The VA offers Physicians and all employees industry leading full benefits and features package to support high quality professional practice & favorable work-life-family balance.
- Paid Time Off in the form of 26 Days paid annual leave, 13 Days paid sick leave per year, 10 Federal holidays with pay, and 5-Day paid absence to attend approved CME
- Insurance to include Health-Dental-Vision care insurance programs to choose from with premiums partially paid by VA; Flexible Spending Accounts; Term life insurance, family, and additional coverage options are available with the cost shared by the Federal Government; and Long-term care insurance available as an option
- Federal Retirement Plans thru the Federal Employees Retirement System (FERS) - A three-tiered retirement plan composed of 1) Social Security benefits; 2) FERS-FRAE basic benefits (pension); and 3) Thrift Savings Plan (TSP) which is a 401K-type plan, with up to five percent government matching
About the VA:
Department of Veterans Affairs offers Veterans the largest, most technologically advanced integrated health care system in the United States. We operate more than 1,400 sites of care, including 153 medical centers, 909 ambulatory and community-based outpatient clinics, 135 nursing homes, 232 Veterans centers, 47 readjustment counseling centers, and 108 comprehensive home-care programs, across all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and U.S. Territories.
To Explore This Physician Opportunity Further:
For information and consideration, please email your Cover Letter & Curriculum Vitae to: Dave Aragon, VA National Healthcare Recruitment Consultant, email@example.com or call (702) 675-5761.
Apply for Seeking BC/BE Experienced Diagnostic Radiologist for White City OR VA Southern Oregon Rehabilita...
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly