OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
- St. Elizabeth Physicians in the Northern Kentucky/Greater Cincinnati area is seeking a BC/BE full service Occupational Medicine physician to join a successful program.
- Join a physician-based team supported by skilled, experienced APPs.
- Strong commitment from hospital and physician group.
- Great operational support team with internal Sales and Marketing
- Comprehensive Occupational Medicine Program with two locations, onsite clinics, Work Rehabilitation and Hardening, Wellness and Onsite events and Employee Assistance Program.
- Multi-disciplinary team approach including, physicians, APPs, RNs, Occupational Therapist, Radiology Techs, Medical Assistants and Licensed Mental Health Counselors.
- Mix of work-related injury care and physicals with some work ability/fitness for duty exams.
- Digital X-rays onsite at all clinics with own Rad techs and expedient Radiologist overreads on all studies.
- Hours are typically 8-5 M-F, no weekends. Rotating telephone only call for ER/Urgent Care.
- Occupational Medicine experience
- Board-certified/board-eligible in Occupational Medicine preferred
- FMCSA certified to perform DOT physical exams
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) training and certification a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Highly competitive salary with potential sign-on bonus
- Health, life, and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice coverage
- Generous annual CME allowance
- Monthly cellphone stipend
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) 457(b) with employer match
- Paid time off with CME
- Quality based incentive
St. Elizabeth Physicians is a multi-specialty physician group organization consisting of 411 physicians, 211 advanced practice providers and more than 1,200 non-provider associates. We serve more than 413,000 patients in our 131 conveniently located sites in Kentucky, Ohio and Indiana. In partnership with St. Elizabeth Healthcare, together we are transforming how care is delivered in our region.
We are a mission and values driven organization, focused on patient-centered care, accountability, community, innovation, teamwork and excellence. St. Elizabeth is a regional healthcare provider continually recognized as one of the nation’s best. We are also a proud member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network. This network provides access to proven protocols, eConsults and unparalleled experience. It supports our mission to ensure our patients receive comprehensive and compassionate care – anywhere. St. Elizabeth Physicians is an Equal Opportunity Employer and values the diversity of our associates.
Apply for OCCUPATIONAL MEDICINE PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly