Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician - Harlem Hospital Center - New York, New York
In partnership with NYC Health + Hospitals/Harlem is a designated Level 1 Trauma Center and is recognized for providing centers of excellence in the areas of Bariatric Surgery, Breast Imaging and Sexual Assault Forensics. Our teams provide services for nearly 213,000 outpatient visits, more than 83,000 emergency room visits and over 13,000 inpatient admissions annually. The hospital maintains an academic affiliation with Columbia University Medical Center.
- In-patient & outpatient management
- General Gynecological
- Labor & Delivery coverage and perinatal consultation/diagnosis.
- The position requires nights, weekends and monthly call requirements
- Have specialized training in laparoscopic procedures
- Applicant must have completed a residency in Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Board Eligible/Certified
- NYS license
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
Apply for Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician - Harlem Hospital Center - New York, New York
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly