Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon
Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon Opportunity in Central Connecticut
Bristol Health Orthopedics and Spine Health has an opportunity for a compassionate, mission-focused, BE/BC orthopedic surgeon, fellowship trained in total joint replacement surgery.
This is an exceptional opportunity to be part of a thriving orthopedic surgery practice that consists of an energetic and collegial team of multi-disciplinary providers that encompass orthopedic spine, podiatry, sports medicine, trauma/hand/general orthopedics, physiatry, pain management and orthopedic physician assistants all working together in a brand new ambulatory care center.
Our well-established Joint Health Program offers 300+ joints a year, has a committed orthopedic nurse navigator and has the Gold Seal of Approval for Hip and Knee Replacement Certification from the Joint Commission.
- Includes orthopedic services to outpatient, inpatient, consults and ER coverage
- Top rated Level 3 Trauma community hospital
- Dedicated OR support team and highly skilled Surgical PA support
- 50,000 sq.ft. state-of-the-art hospital surgical suite
- General orthopedic call 1:4
- On-site physical therapy
- Fully integrated EMR with dedicated IT staff
Bristol Health Medical Group Offers:
- Attractive salary with productivity and quality bonuses
- Generous amount of paid time off
- Comprehensive array of health benefits
- Retirement savings plan
- Employer paid malpractice coverage
- Relocation assistance provided
- J1 and H1b sponsorship
Our community is:
- Conveniently located in the center region of Connecticut.
- Safe, family-oriented communities with excellent public and private schools.
- Close proximity to urban living with diverse cultural opportunities including concerts, ballet, theatre, museums and wineries.
- Plenty of surrounding shopping centers, restaurants and movie theatres to visit at your leisure.
- All the joys of New England recreation: fishing, hiking, boating, biking, skiing and snowboarding.
- Easy travel distance to Bradley International Airport.
- Direct access to the Connecticut coastline.
- Easy commute to big cities - only two hours from both Boston and NYC!
Apply for Total Joint Orthopedic Surgeon
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly