Pediatric Emergency Medicine - Springfield, MO
This is a hospital-employed group with equal status the day you start, leadership and career growth potential, plus full benefits and a dedicated, loyal group of partners. This search has become available due to us building a beautiful new dedicated pediatric ED in 2020, the first in the region!
Mercy Hospital Springfield
- 877-bed tertiary hospital
- Level I trauma center for Missouri and Arkansas with annual visits of 90,000+ patients
- Second busiest trauma center in the state of Missouri
- 70-Bed ED with additional expansion plans for 30 more beds
- 11-Bed dedicated pediatric ED
- 700+ physicians across all medical specialties
- Most pediatric subspecialties are represented including surgery, orthopedics, neurosurgery, ophthalmology, GI, pulmonology, neurology and in-house critical care and hospitalists
- 45-bed level III NICU, 12-bed PICU, 31-bed inpatient peds floor
- Flexible shift options and hours
- 24/7 MRI, CT, Ultrasound, STEMI and stroke team, hospitalists and intensivists, ED psychiatry, and trauma surgery
- System-wide EPIC EMR
Mercy Springfield Emergency Medicine Offers:
- No nights required
- Guaranteed hourly rate plus excess shift premium, benefits, CME, and more
- $50,000 recruitment bonus plus $16,000 relocation package
- Flexible hours and shifts to meet your needs; 14-16 shifts per month (your choice) with schedule set 3 months in advance
- Full support from pediatric nurses, Mercy Kids Transport, and pediatric specialists
- 24-hour 1:1 scribe service for all shifts
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes “America’s Best Employers” two years in a row
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
Living in Springfield is easy with everything you need! We have a plentiful and growing job market, great schools, universities, world-class health care, and all the entertainment and cultural options of a big city—but with far less stress and an abundance of character and friendliness. Enjoy a top 10 city for low cost of living and top 20 best places to live and work! Minutes from Branson and easy trips to Kansas City and St. Louis!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Pediatric Emergency Medicine - Springfield, MO
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly