Mercy Hospital Mtn View - Emergency Medicine
We are a hospital-employed group with no partnership track/buy-in and equal parity, scheduling, and vote from day one! We offer leadership, career growth, and a stable medical staff. Mountain View, MO is a rural community of 3,000 and home to a beautiful outdoor recreation and conservation area. If you are looking for a rural area to practice the full scope of inpatient care including emergency and hospitalist, this the opportunity you’ve been waiting for!
Mercy Hospital St. Francis – Mt View, MO
- 25-bed, critical access hospital
- Requires ED/Hospitalist coverage during the day and uses virtual hospitalist by night
- Annual ED volume of 7-8k patients; Average inpatient census of 4
- Easy transfers (ground and air) to Mercy Hospital - Springfield, an 877-bed level I trauma center and tertiary catchment hospital for a four-state area
- MRI and CT available
- Basic EM procedures are available
- No trauma designation
- 129-year history in the area – financially strong and stable
- EPIC EMR across Mercy
- Partnership with nearby medical schools for teaching (if desired)
- Rated in the top 5% nationally for overall clinical excellence by Healthgrades
- Forbes “America’s Best Employers” two years in a row
- Truven Top 5 Health System 2016-2019
Mercy Emergency Medicine Offers:
- Schedule completed three months in advance for a great work/life balance
- $190/hour guaranteed rate
- 12-hour shifts, 12 shifts per month – pick and choose your schedule
- $50,000 signing bonus
- $16,000 relocation package
- Supportive administration, excellent physician partners and mentors
- NP coverage each day to assist with inpatient
- Comprehensive benefits package for the entire family
- Occurrence-based liability insurance
Mt View is a rural community east of Springfield. It offers an abundance of outdoor recreation, hiking and mountain biking trails, lakes and rivers, fishing, hunting, state parks, caves, and so much more! They are safe communities with strong, small schools. People are very friendly, welcoming, and are thankful for their physicians! If you enjoy a small-town feel, this is the perfect opportunity!
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Apply for Mercy Hospital Mtn View - Emergency Medicine
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly