Growing Rheumatology Practice in Coastal Northwest Florida
- Growing practice with two experienced Rheumatologists seeking a collaborative partner in patient care
- No Emergency Room call
- On-site Infusion Center
- See a wide variety of cases and acuity level
- Referrals to the practice come from a variety of places outside of the Baptist Medical Group including independent and competitively employed primary care and specialty clinics.
Employed opportunity provides support, security, and endless potential
- Competitive, guaranteed base salary
- Productivity compensation + quality bonuses enhance your income capabilities
- Enticing signing bonus and generous relocation allowance
- Full host of benefits for yourself and your dependents, including health/dental/vision insurance and a robust retirement plan
- Paid days off + CME allowance
- Employer-covered short-term disability
Enjoy the Beach Lifestyle and a Vibrant, Historic Downtown District
Pensacola, located along the emerald coast of northwest Florida, is a mid-sized city with a cool coastal lifestyle and a unique flair for the cultural arts.
- Growing service area of 450,000+
- No state income tax
- Miles of beautiful sugar-white sand beaches and an eclectic downtown scene
- Year-round outdoor recreation activities for children and adults
- Museums, theaters, symphony, opera, ballet, festivals, & outdoor music events
- Some of the best public and private schools in the state of Florida, with a wide array of higher education institutions as well
- Easily accessible airport with 20+ direct flights to cities including Chicago, Washington, D.C., Denver, Miami, Nashville, St. Louis, Dallas, Newark and more.
Apply for Growing Rheumatology Practice in Coastal Northwest Florida
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly