FIND YOUR CAREER BALANCE IN CALIFORNIA
$266,844 - $320,640 (Board Certified)
$260,004 - $311,592 (Board Eligible)
We Offer Our Telepsychiatrists The Work-Life Balance They Deserve.
California Correctional Health Care Services is seeking dedicated and compassionate professionals, like you, to join our telepsychiatry team. We offer some of the most advanced technologies available in a clean, comfortable, quiet atmosphere. If you are ready to practice within a special program where you can help change lives, while maintaining the balance in your own, consider joining one of our office-based teams.
• Diamond Bar
• Elk Grove
• Rancho Cucamonga
• Santa Ana
In Return For Your Efforts, We Offer:
• 40-hour workweek with flexible schedules (affords you true work/life balance)
• Generous paid time off and holiday schedule
• 401(k) and 457 plans (tax defer up to $39,000 - $52,000 per year)
• State of California retirement that vests in five years (visit www.CalPERS.ca.gov for retirement formulas)
• $10,000 Thank You Bonus to professionals newly hired with the State of California
• Relocation assistance available to professionals newly hired with the State of California
• Paid insurance, license, and DEA renewal
• Visa sponsorship opportunities
Take the first step in joining one of our teams and contact LaTreese Phillips at (916) 691-4818 or CentralizedHiringUnit@cdcr.ca.gov.
You may also apply online at www.cchcs.ca.gov.