Chief Medical Officer
The Corvallis Clinic is actively recruiting a Chief Medical Officer. The Clinic, a physician-owned, physician-led, multi-specialty group, has a 70+ year tradition of providing exceptional care to the residents of Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley.
- Administrative experience with physician-led group highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience with quality-based programs, policy development and regulatory compliance.
- History of implementing strategic initiatives that increase and enhance productivity while surpassing patient and provider satisfaction goals.
- Participate as ex-officio member of the Board of Directors, PEER Review, Professional Standards, Medical Department Chairs, EMR and Compensation Committees.
- Experience working with physicians and professional providers with a diverse background and perspectives.
- Superb collaboration and communication skills.
- Focus on strengthening the patient experience by enhancing the physician and professional provider experience.
- Maintain 0.25 FTE clinical practice.