Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine Physician
You already love the Northwest. Why not love your career, too?
If you value quality, go above and beyond in making patients a priority and want to help cultivate a fun, team centered environment, we want to talk to you! We are focused on assembling an outstanding team who will work together to maintain our stellar reputation and build a strong brand for The Everett Clinic as we expand our markets.
The Everett Clinic is hiring a full-time Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine physician to work with our well-established and collaborative team of eight clinicians in an outpatient only practice.
- No critical care inpatient work
- Board certification required in both Pulmonary Medicine and Sleep Medicine
- Enjoy a flexible schedule with a possible 4-day work week (36 patient contact hours for full-time).
- See an average of 18 to 24 patients per day
- Seeing peds will help build your practice, but not required
- 1:10 inpatient call (for 1 week at a time), 0-5 consults per week
- Read approximately 3-4 home sleep studies and 1-3 sleep lab studies per day
Our team of more than 600 of the highest quality providers, who had their choice of health care organizations, chose The Everett Clinic. Here's why:
- Patient-centered, team-based and physician-led organization
- Work-life balance is a priority
- Partnership possible after 2 years
- Financially stable, growing organization
- Epic EMR
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits, relocation assistance
- Generous sign on bonus
- Provider turnover well below the national average
- High patient satisfaction
In the Pacific Northwest, you'll discover abundant opportunities to enjoy a lifestyle that's comparable to few other places. It’s all here, four beautiful seasons, clean air, great neighborhoods, all within easy access to Seattle. No matter what you do for fun, recreational opportunities are everywhere -- downhill and cross-country skiing, gorgeous hiking trails, wine tasting, rock climbing, and abundant water activities! You will also find the region ready-made for families with excellent public and private schools, thriving secondary educational facilities, and cultural breadth and diversity.
Apply for Pulmonology/Sleep Medicine Physician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly