RADIOLOGY - INTERVENTIONAL PHYSICIAN
Join established and collegial 14 physician group exclusively contracted with a Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence and affiliate of MD Anderson since 1970.
• Three to four-day work week- no night shifts!
• State-Of-The-Art Hospital rated as Diagnostic Imaging Center of Excellence
• Q5 call schedule
• Typical day to include reading of general Diagnostic list while doing Interventional cases intermittently
• Partnership track- Million plus income potential
• Base salary, comprehensive Benefits Package plus profit sharing
• Quality incentives, 8 weeks' vacation, $10,000 CME allowance
Growing tri- state city conveniently located between Nashville, TN, Louisville, KY and St. Louis, MO.
• This metro community is the commercial, medical and cultural hub of Southwestern Indiana
• Offering a Major College, Medical School and excellent public and private schools
• Exciting nightlife, breweries, wineries, festivals and more
• Family activities include children's museum, zoo, baseball and entertainment centers
• Philharmonic orchestra and national recognized performing arts program
• Bluegrass fishing, kayaking and everything outdoors
• Destination city with access to major International Airport
If you would like to explore this position further please contact Sally Ann Patton at 770-643-5550, or email Spatton@jacksonphysiciansearch.com
Specialty: Radiology - Interventional
Apply for RADIOLOGY - INTERVENTIONAL PHYSICIAN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly