General Orthopedic Surgeon with Focus on Total Joints
Physician-owned multispecialty group, is seeking a General Orthopedic Surgeon for our practice located in Sheboygan, Wisconsin
Prevea Health is a physician owned and physician led multispecialty group, located throughout Northeastern and Western Wisconsin. What makes Prevea unique and why should you consider our organization; Prevea is 50% owned by our physicians and 50% owned by our partner Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS), a one of a kind partnership model. We offer physicians a voice in their practice with the ability to become a Shareholder after one full calendar year.
Innovation, compassion and patient-centered care are at the core of everything we do. At Prevea, we have a passion for excellence, take pride in all we do and respect the people who trust us with their care. We're as dedicated to preventing illness as we are to treating it, providing people with the resources they need to become strong advocates for their health and to assist in making decisions about their care.
Green Bay Practice Highlights:
- Provide a full scope of general orthopedic services with focus on total joints
- Thrive in a team-oriented environment with internal referrals from primary care as well as our primary care sports medicine physician
- Collaborate with our highly skilled, fellowship-trained orthopedic sports medicine providers
- Collaboration with integrated therapy services including physical and occupational therapist
- Newly built medical office building opened in August of 2019
- Built in referrals from large employer partnerships
- Operate in a newly remodeled hospital OR and state-of-the-art surgery center
In 2019, Sheboygan was ranked as one of the top 10 best cities in Wisconsin to live in. With events almost every weekend, Sheboygan is a big city with a small-town feel. Located in Northeast Wisconsin on Lake Michigan, the city is known as the “Malibu of the Midwest” as a favorite spot for surfers, kite boarders, kayakers and stand-up paddle boarders. Children and teens have excellent public and private school options while growing up in a diverse community. The experience of living in Sheboygan is hard to beat.
Apply for General Orthopedic Surgeon with Focus on Total Joints
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly