Pulmonology/Critical Care Sleep Preferred
Prevea Health, a physician-owned and led multi-specialty group, is seeking a Pulmonologist with the ability to do Critical Care call and Sleep to join Prevea Health in Green Bay, Wis.
- Join an established practice with four other pulmonology/critical care physicians and three advanced practice providers
- Practice outpatient pulmonology and sleep with ICU call of 1 in 4
- Participate in the reading of sleep studies performed in our combined eight bed sleep labs (if sleep fellowship trained)
- PFT lab onsite, capability for CPET
- Radiology on site with availability of same day studies, CXR, CT, HRCT Echo
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, just two hours north of Milwaukee and just minutes from Lake Michigan, Green Bay has something for everyone. In fact, our four beautiful seasons can fulfill nearly every recreational interest. Green Bay has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro offers all of the amenities of a “big city”, with professional sports and first-rate theater events. Residents also pride themselves on the area’s small town friendliness.
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Sleep Preferred
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly