Pulmonology/Critical Care Sleep Preferred
Prevea Health is a physician owned and physician led multispecialty group, located throughout Northeastern and Western Wisconsin. What makes Prevea unique and why should you consider our organization; Prevea is 50% owned by our physicians and 50% owned by our partner Hospital Sisters Health System (HSHS), a one of a kind partnership model. We offer physicians a voice in their practice with the ability to become a Shareholder after one full calendar year.
Innovation, compassion and patient-centered care are at the core of everything we do. At Prevea, we have a passion for excellence, take pride in all we do and respect the people who trust us with their care. We're as dedicated to preventing illness as we are to treating it, providing people with the resources they need to become strong advocates for their health and to assist in making decisions about their care.
Green Bay Practice Highlights:
- Join an established practice with four other pulmonology/critical care physicians and three advanced practice providers
- Practice outpatient pulmonology and sleep with ICU call of 1 in 4
- Participate in the reading of sleep studies performed in our combined eight bed sleep labs
- PFT lab onsite, capability for CPET
- Radiology on site with availability of same day studies, CXR, CT, HRCT Echo
- Practice where you have a voice and a place that provides work/life balance
- Prevea-owned after hours nurse triage to assist with patient calls
- Epic, electronic medical record system, in both ambulatory and inpatient settings
- Excellent compensation and benefit package with shareholder opportunity
Located in Northeast Wisconsin, Green Bay is a city with personality. Home to a strong business community, family-friendly values and four beautiful seasons, there is something for everyone. Professional sports, craft breweries, museums, and an amusement park guarantee fun throughout the year. Summertime in Green Bay is hard to top with weekly live music on the waterfront, the second largest farmers market in Wisconsin, a three-day arts festival and more. With a population of more than 300,000, Green Bay metro has excellent public and private schools, including a state university and a private college. To learn more, visit: www.greenbay.com
Apply for Pulmonology/Critical Care Sleep Preferred
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly