Kaiser Permanente - Washington Permanente Medical Group - Adult Psychiatry - several locations
Kaiser Permanente-Washington Permanente Medical Group, the Pacific Northwest’s premier multi-specialty group, is currently seeking BE/BC Psychiatrists to join our group practice within Adult and Child/Adolescent Psychiatry. Job opportunities are currently available in Tacoma, Spokane, Bremerton, and Everett.
Washington Permanente Medical Group is dedicated to providing comprehensive, innovative and patient-centered care to communities throughout Washington. This commitment to quality has led to high patient satisfaction scores; in fact, we were recently ranked in the top four nationally for patient satisfaction.
• 100% outpatient opportunity ideal for those with knowledge and skills in medication management and team consultation.
• Call coverage from home 1 weeknight per month and 3-4 weekends per year.
• 1.0 FTE corresponds to 40-hour work week
o 75% is direct patient facing time and 25% is desktop and meeting time
• Competitive salary, bonuses, and generous benefit package offered.
• Outstanding team in a collegial environment makes this opportunity worth exploring.
• Team members consist of other health care professionals including Psychologists, Masters Level Therapists, Nurse Practitioners, Nurses and Behavioral Health Specialists
• Excellent clinical and interpersonal skills are essential to quickly and successfully build trusting patient relationships
• Interest in Behavioral Health integration.
• Population based mental health management.
• Support crisis therapy.
Benefits include: Full malpractice indemnification (including tail coverage), medical/dental/vision benefits, 401(k) & pension, paid vacation, CME, long-term disability, and long-term care benefits. Competitive salary offered. Opportunity to become Shareholder after 3 years. No state income tax in Washington State!
Washington Permanente Medical Group encourages its staff to maintain care-focused patient relationships and manage innovative practices using state-of-the-art technology while advocating a well-balanced life and personal health.
Washington Permanente Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce.