Rheumatology Opportunity Major Metro
Rheumatology Opportunity – Major Metro
$700,000+ Income Potential – Partnership with Zero Buy-In
Join a thriving, well-established Private Practice looking for a Rheumatology Physician to help give care to the surrounding community.
- Earn above the MGMA’s 90th percentile for your specialty
- Limited competition and quick ramp-up to a full patient panel
- Short partnership track and no buy-in
- In-house infusion center with 12 chairs
- No hospital call and very light clinic call
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Live in a large metropolitan city with easy access to both the Appalachian Mountains and the beaches of Virginia. You can choose to live in the very chic downtown loft community or in a quiet neighborhood with large tree-lined lots on acreage. Move to a city with a wealth of history, iconic museums, unique murals, teeming nightlife, and cobblestone streets!
- Enjoy iconic museums, great nightlife, and outdoor festivals & concerts set against the backdrop of the James River
- The unique variety of local restaurants, boutiques, and amenities are abundant
- Highly rated schools and low teacher-to-student ratios
- Home to two major universities this community is only a short drive to Washington D.C.
Apply for Rheumatology Opportunity Major Metro
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly